Crispy Tempura Battered Fish Fillets with a fresh flavoured Japanese noodle salad
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:20 mins
- 500g packet frozen I&J Crispy Battered Fish Fillets in Tempura Batter
- 180g Soba noodles
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin diagonal slices
- ½ cucumber seeded and cut into thin diagonal slices
- 8-10 snow peas, trimmed and lightly blanched
- 1 tablespoon pickled ginger
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Cook frozen I&J Crispy Battered Fish Fillets in Tempura Batter and Soba noodles following packet directions.
Combine carrot, cucumber, snow peas and ginger with drained noodles and pour over combined dressing ingredients tossing well.
Serve noodle salad with cooked Tempura Fish.
Mirin is available in Asian stores and is a sweet rice wine with a low alcohol content.