- 300g packet frozen I&J Scallops Roe Off, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon harissa seasoning
- 1 tablespoon ghee or oil, for cooking
- 6-8 slices baguette, lightly charred
- ½ x 200g tub roasted beetroot dip
- 1 orange, zested
- Dill, for garnish
Pat dry I&J Scallops with absorbent paper. Lightly press one side of each scallop into seasoning.STEP 2
Heat ghee in a non stick frypan over medium heat. Cook scallops, seasoning side down first for 2-3 minutes, turn and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.STEP 3
Spread beetroot dip on each piece of bread. Top with 3 scallops, garnish with orange zest and dill.
Ghee is clarified butter and is great for cooking as it can reach higher temperatures before burning yet still gives a lovely buttery flavour.